How to share or save a Dynamic Heatmap
Whether you want to share the Dynamic Heatmap with a colleague or client or download it for your records, you can save the Dynamic Heatmap as a static image.
- To include an element-specific ranking:
- Hover over an element. If the element ranking doesn’t appear, press SHIFT on your keyboard to toggle page interactions
- Click on an element, which should now be highlighted in green
- To include the top 10 element highlight, click the Element icon in the middle of the top of the page to get a full list of your 10 elements
- Click the Screenshot button in the upper right corner of the Dynamic Heatmap
- In a few moments, a pop-up with a truncated version of the webpage will display
- Select the Open in new window button to see the screenshot of the full webpage to copy and paste it into a file or email
- Select the Download button to begin downloading the heatmap data of the full webpage
Note: Because it is being downloaded as a static image, interactive properties will no longer be available in the exported file.